Tempe Yarn & Fiber (TYF), a family owned and operated local yarn shop, opened in 2006 at the University Plaza in a small 1.000 square foot space. Today, TYF is the anchor store in the University Plaza with in a 3,000+ square foot space.
We are committed to provide you the best products and the tools needed to be successful. We firmly believe:
"it's not just a yarn shop
....it's a community!"
There are several ways to contact us:
1) Give us a call - -
Tempe Yarn at 480-557-9166
2) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Classes must be paid in full at the time of registration in order to hold your space.
- You must pre-register for a class at least 24 hours in advance of the class date.
- If you need to cancel a class, we will issue you a store credit for the amount paid.
- Unfortunately, cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice may result in a forfeiture of the registration fee.
- There are no refunds or Shop credits for missed (no show) class.
- Classes have minimum enrollments; if these are not met, we reserve the right to cancel classes with 24 hours notice. Refunds for classes we cancel will be given in the method paid.
- Please avoid wearing perfumes or scented hand lotion - many people are sensitive and/or allergic.
- Space in class is limited to registered students only (no guests adult or child).
- Yarn in its original (including smell) condition MAY BE RETURNED for store credit within 60 days of purchase.
following items MAY NOT BE RETURNED: Special Ordered items, skeined yarns once wound, fiber, needles, needle sets, books, kits, magazines,
notions, jewelry, buttons, patterns, and/or equipment (i.e. spinning wheels, looms, etc.)
We believe that you are the best judge of when you should get a discount. Equally important, we want to recoginize and reward "our
loyal customers" for their continued support. To do this we have our Customer Appreciation Card.
Customer Appreciation Card fine print:
This program is simple, for each multiple of $20 that you spend before taxes, we'll stamp your Customer Appreciation Card. Once you
have ten stamps, on a future single visit, you'll get a 15% discount up to a maximum of $150.00 off. You can use the 15% discount
on any item except gift cards, classes or consignment items. No stamps will be given when using store credit or when purchasing gift
cards. Items purchased with the 15% discount are not eligible toward stamps on a new card. The 15% discount can't be combined with
Tempe Yarn reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at anytime without notice. Customer Appreciation
Cards have no cash value.here to edit the text.
Customer Appreciation Card
© 2020 Tempe Yarn & Fiber LLC
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri & Sat 10 AM to 2 PM; Closed Sunday
1415 E University Drive, Tempe, AZ
Inspiring Your Creativity Since 2005